While the last year (and a bit more) will be one to forget for many of us, the Netwatch team have been using our time wisely to develop even more class-leading monitored security solutions.
Our business is to protect yours, and as criminals are becoming more technically advanced, so too is our technology, ensuring we always keep more than a few steps ahead.
We’re very excited to introduce the Eco-Commander, an easily deployed, robust security solution for any location where power is an issue; because let’s face it, there isn’t always a socket or power source to hand. This means our industry leading Netwatch PVM service can now be provided on remote sites in pretty much any location.
So, why should you consider the Eco-Commander when it comes to protecting you and your business? Below are our 8 reasons why.
- Tough as old boots: The Eco-Commander can be deployed on any terrain and remain operational in all weather conditions.
- No power? no problem: you don’t need a power mains supply for this one! The Netwatch Fuel cell uses Methanol to ensure the constant power supply to provide security.
- Setup in a jiffy: The Eco-Commander can be deployed in just a few hours, with minimum fuss.
- This one looks after itself: The Eco-Commander is a tough piece of kit with minimal servicing required over its lifetime
- Safe as houses: the system and fueling capabilities are kept in a sturdy steel casing, keeping them safe and secure.
- Easy on your pocket: if compared with suitable alternatives like manned guarding or security patrols, the Eco-Commander is an affordable solution.
- Kind on the environment: the Eco-Commander is powered by a Netwatch Fuel Cell of CO2-produced Methanol, which is a carbon neutral energy source, It is clean running and quiet so can be utilised where noise pollution is a concern. The only output is small amounts of water. In fact, there is no need to refuel the Eco-Commander for up to 3 months.
- We’re a partner you can trust: When you work with Netwatch, you are dealing people who take great pride in their service for nearly 20 years now. Did we mention that we have prevented over 65,000 crimes to date (and counting), with our specialists are on-hand 24/7/365 to prevent crime and assist our customers in any way possible.
Are you ready to protect yourself with our industry-leading technology? If so, then it’s time to talk to one of our security experts today. Click here and complete the short contact form, or alternatively you can live chat with us during business hours, just look out for the live chat icon on the bottom right-hand side of this page.