Crime affecting car dealerships in Ireland
Car dealerships are the perfect environment for a monitored CCTV system, both because of the value of the inventory on site and its susceptibility to theft. The growing threat to car dealerships across Ireland is coming from high value car components being stolen from vehicles in dealerships and sold on internet auction sites at a fraction of their true worth. Where car dealerships contain high value stock, theft and vandalism of such items continue to massive financial implications to the business.
About the Netwatch System
A Netwatch System provides a World leading security service that detects unauthorised activity at the business premises, outside of and during business hours. Persons trying to break into a business are remotely detected, warned off by our Intervention Specialists and the Gardaí are notified.
More than just a CCTV system, a bespoke Netwatch security system is specifically designed for your premises and gives complete peace of mind as:
- All intruders are detected before they reach your property to avoid damage
- Live personalised audio warnings are issued to deter any criminal activity at your premises
- All site intrusions are visually verified to avoid false alarms
- Regular equipment checks are conducted and clients are issued with free system upgrades
- Detailed incident reports are issued the following day