Non-contact temperature screening solution to assist businesses in managing health and safety on their premises
Monitoring the skin temperature of individuals entering your premises can assist in managing the spread of COVID-19. It adds another layer of protection for your staff and customers.
To contain the risk of contamination, it is key that an abnormal temperature is detected quickly and accurately. Traditional methods of temperature screening are time-consuming and there is the risk to operator’s health. A non-contact temperature screening solution can be an efficient alternative, reducing testing time and risk to those involved.
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact.
- Keep staff and management informed.
- Option to measure skin temperature of multiple people at the same time.
- Easy to install within your business premises or using external shelter.
- Manages initial temperature checking while allowing for social distancing.
- Can be used with facial recognition feature enabled.
- Takes just one second to detect skin-surface temperature.
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources.
- Immediate alarms to notify individuals of their measurement.
- Elevated Temperature alerts sent to relevant managers for further investigation.
- Face mask recognition, prompting alert if no mask recognised.
- Accuracy rate of between ±0.3°C and ±0.5°C (depending on option chosen).
Download product brochure for future reference.