Add-on Services | Netwatch TempCheck
Monitoring the skin temperature of individuals entering your premises can assist in mitigating the spread of COVID-19 and other potentially infectious contagions, adding an important layer of health safety protection for your employees, visitors, customers, and business operations.
Traditional methods of temperature screening are time-consuming and costly, and often pose a health risk to those assigned to conduct the screening. An efficient alternative is to employ a touchless, automated temperature screening solution. This reduces testing time, effectively increasing throughput during time shifts and other high traffic times, while also eliminating potential exposure to other individuals.
A fast and highly accurate means of automating temperature screening, Netwatch TempCheck is a service addition available to Netwatch monitoring customers. The non-contact, touchless temperature screening solution employs advanced AI and thermal imaging technologies to accurately detect abnormal body temperatures.
Netwatch TempCheck automatically alerts designated officials to initiate predetermined processes when an abnormal temperature is detected. The advanced elevated temperature solution can also be employed to detect if an individual is not wearing a mask in areas where they are required to do so, along with facial recognition to identify and authenticate individuals.
Features of Netwatch TempCheck
- High throughput takes just one second to detect skin-surface temperature
- Accuracy rate from ±0.3°C and ±0.5°C (depending on option chosen)
- AI detection reduces false alarms from other heat sources
- Elevated Temperature alerts immediately notify management and individuals of temperature abnormalities
- Face mask recognition prompts an alert if no mask is detected in areas where they are mandated
Benefits of Netwatch TempCheck
- Touchless, non-contact measurement solution eliminates physical contact
- Capable of measuring the skin temperature of multiple individuals simultaneously
- Easy installation within your facility or in external screening areas
- Manages initial temperature checking while allowing for social distancing
- Facial recognition is an optional feature
- Seamlessly integrates with Netwatch monitoring systems eliminating up-front capital expenditures