After a crime or other incident has occurred, it is important to generate a detailed report to document the event. Incident reports are a key feature of the Netwatch service, and an essential step in the Proactive Video Monitoring process.
Once an incident has occurred, our team provides a detailed report which:
- Is issued within 24 hours of an incident
- Provides the time and place of incident
- Details how the Intervention Specialist interacted with the site
- Explains the outcome
- Is automatically sent to the key contacts
- Includes still images of what triggered the event