Are you ready to get Back to Business?
Get Back to Business
You want to get back to business, and you want to make it as seamless and safe as possible for your staff and customers. Netwatch can assist businesses in applying new measures to allow them to open up safely. We can advise on and implement a range of solutions.
18 May 2020
Read on to see how Netwatch can support you at this time.
One of the key factors in maintaining a functioning and healthy community is to contain the virus. Netwatch TempCheck, Netwatch Count and Netwatch Announce services are now available to you. Implementing these services can help to keep your staff, visitors and customers safe.
Monitoring the skin temperature of individuals entering your premises can assist in managing the spread of infection. To contain the risk of contamination, it is key that an abnormal temperature is detected quickly and accurately. Traditional methods of temperature screening are time-consuming and there is the risk to operator’s health. A non-contact temperature screening solution can be an efficient alternative, reducing testing time and the safety risk to those involved in detection.
Businesses and retail outlets need to investigate ways of monitoring the temperature levels of people entering their premises and sites. A temperature screening technology at your business will help people who may not realise they have symptoms and allow them to be segregated from others.
Netwatch TempCheck benefits:
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact.
- Reduced overall risk of unnecessary exposure.
- Option to measure skin temperature of multiple people at the same time.
- Easy to install within your business premises or using external shelter.
- Manages initial temperature checking while allowing for social distancing.
- Keep staff and management informed.
Netwatch TempCheck features:
- Takes just one second to detect skin-surface temperature.
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources.
- Immediate alarms to notify individuals of their measurement.
- Elevated Temperature alerts sent to relevant managers for further investigation.
- Face mask recognition, prompting alert if no mask recognised
- An accuracy rate of between ±0.3°C and ±0.5°C (depending on option chosen)
Netwatch TempCheck service will detect skin-surface temperatures, allowing for fast and safe preliminary temperature screening in your business.
Maintaining appropriate distances from each other is essential in helping to contain the spread of infection. Some businesses will need to look at the layout of their workspaces and communal areas. For example, you may need to manage the occupancy levels in areas such as canteens, restrooms, as well as your overall building or site capacity.
Netwatch Count can accurately monitor the real-time occupancy of buildings without needing, storing, or invading visitor identity.
It will allow you to:
- Handle multiple points of entry.
- Detect group or bi-directional movement.
- Monitor numerous buildings of any space type.
- Trigger SMS notifications or visual warnings when predetermined limits are exceeded.
- Smartphone app for access to real-time occupancy data.
Netwatch Count Benefits:
- Limit occupancy to compliant levels per sq. ft/mt.
- Alert staff when occupancy reaches unsafe levels.
- Display real-time data on site, giving people the data they need to self-regulate.
Avoid crowding and delays.
- Easily analyse and compare multiple locations.
- Schedule cleaning on how frequently spaces are used.
With Netwatch Count service you can protect privacy, scale easily and all the time improving safety.
Netwatch Announce* allows for specific audio messages to be broadcast from your current Netwatch system.
The service can be used to assist in the implementation of health and safety measures around your properties. The actions can include broadcasting messages such as social distancing rules, informing people of movement restrictions or providing specific customer information on a timed basis.
This can all happen through your current Netwatch system. Netwatch Announce can be deployed remotely, with no need for site visits or any close interactions.
See here for further details.
*to avail of this service, you must have a digital Netwatch System in place.
If you would like to discuss any of the above technologies or would just like to get some information on what is needed in your business, please contact us on 0818 365 025 or fill in the form below and one of our team will be on hand to help.